Sunday, February 15, 2009

photo section

These all are taking when the CNYE banquet nite, tat day I wear congsam, very pretty o...haha... Actually have the photo for Valentine day, but the photo all are gone bcoz of some mistake during resize the photo...T.T


my sister and me^^ both leng leng...
















like this pic very much^^

Jafred and me...





















































Jafred, m
e and sister
this is the 1st time we take photo together, who is the camera man?

shen2 and me^^
he is the camera man who take photo for us, hehe...



















my best fren peilyn...

we both different faculty and oso different year but we still are the best fren, it is bcoz of clsc...haha^^

















Michele oso is one of the performer and oso is ex-co of clsc... so we are in a same family...haha


No comments: