Thursday, May 21, 2009

holidays???

Very sorry to all... I dint update my blog very long time....



The reason is I'm very very very busy.....Even I'm finish my exam on 19/5 I also don't have time to update my blog....What is the main reason make me so busy??Don't be doubt...that is CLSC!!!!!



Member Registration....
Member Registration....Member Registration....Member Registration....Member Registration....

My brain is full with this!!!! This make me so busy, make me so crazy, make me so tired......

I need to spend my whole holidays for working and MEMBER REGISTRATION!!!


Really very thanks those who are helping me in Member Registration.... Especially Koi Theng and Ah Cheng....Thank you very much....^^


Actually I really worry my result...haiz....God, please bless me can get 3.0 for my cgpa.....


Later still want to move my things to sou peng home.....really very lazy to move.....every year move house....next year can I don't move again???


Now my life is full with studies, CLSC, and...........???


Someone ask me why you can pay out so much for a society even there have many peoples don't like you.....


Actually I can't really answer them....because myself also don't know why I can pay out so much for a
society but not a human....haha^^

But, I'm very sure that I will join this society because of this society itself but not anyone who in this society....



Happy holidays to all MMU frens.......

2 comments:

*煜* said...

喲...玩英文了哦= =

yAYa said...

swt...没啦...只是突然想写英文...哈哈