Sunday, February 28, 2010

Speedwing roadshow WAT USA

Today I have went to ParkRoyal Hotel to have an interview with my employer from YellowStone USA. As usual, I have drive wrong way again....

11.10am I just reach the hotel. I get the last number for YellowStone National Park interview section. I think I am very nervous so I have sit at the wrong place!!! Actually I need to sit at the row of YellowStone but I am not...I sit at the row of Mission Point!!!!

I feel nervous when waiting the presentation start, don't know is because I am alone or what....

Actually the interview is start on 12pm, but due to the employers are having their lunch so we have to wait them half and hour. I saw many of the participant are come with a group. I thought I will be alone but I am not. There have one girl also come alone but we go to the different place...sweat....=="

I feel very happy when she come and to talk with me but when I know she is going to Mission Point I feel I am alone again....I have talk many things with her but I forget to get her contact number...=="

I have also know a guy is going to YellowStone too and he is very friendly...haha...luckily....He is the first group will have the interview. When they are having the interview, have someone come in and ask me is it possible to change my employer to The Pines Resort. I am shocked!!! Why???I don't know the details of this employer and also don't know where is the location of it at all!!!!

I feel very scary, I don't how can I do if I'm not get the job offer by YellowStone....

Fortunately, I get the chance to have an interview with YellowStone's employer. I feel nervous when I am waiting at outside of the interview room but I saw the guy talk with me just now. He told me the interview is very easy and he get the job offer already!!

After that I went to the interview room, I saw the employer, she is very friendly. She give us the information about our job, accommodation, food, weather, and also the environment of YellowStone. I feel very excited when I know I will see the snow in May and June. There also have a big hot spring, the pass participant told us we can swim at the hot spring!!! I never try this before!!!haha....

I feel more excited when I saw many photos take by the pass participant. The landscape of YellowStone is really very nice!!!

I get a job offer on the spot, she say most probability will give me the housekeeping position. For your information, YellowStone is only offer the hospitality position, one is housekeeping and another is kitching.

I tell the employer I am able to start at 25th of May, but she tell me it is better if I start on 27th due to there have a new village opening on 27th. So I accept her suggestion to start on 27th and I say my end date is 29th Sept. She is very happy to hear this but she ask me to end earliest due to my working date is over 4 months. So I accept too...haha....I want start earlier, but she don't want, I want to end late, she don't want too....=="

So I will start my travel on 28th of Sept.!!!! For now, my planning is fly to USA on 25th of May and start travel on 28th Sept. and I have to plan when I have to come back Malaysia. So, my dear friends, if you are free on 25th of May can accompany me to go airport....hahaa.....(just kidding)


Wow.... Really very excited now.........
USA.....YellowStone.........San Francisco.......Las Vegas...California.........New York.....Japan..........

I'm coming soon!!!!!!haha.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm... I think it's compulsory to improve your english further.otherwise, it should be difficult for you to communicate with their local. keep it up~

yAYa said...

Sure I know this...